Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

The hare and the tortoise

My name Fazy because it rhymes with lazy. I’m always eating grass slowly too and hibernate.


Just as usually, eating grass all day long because I  just got out of hibernating this Hare called Lighting was signing signatures . He is like his brother Speedy. Lighting comes along and makes trouble with me, I don't know what's his problem is.


A fox called Eric that comes from the bushes and sticks up for me. I just kept eating while Eric becomes this know  it all. He told Lighting that I will win but I thought I had no chance. Then Eric said “Did you know that he is a hibernator” Lighting said “that means he is sooo lazy.”  “NOOO that means he sleeps
through winter” Eric replied angrily.



Then Lighting ask “ok  then why won’t we have a race to the forest and back.” Then Eric said “ok  then if Fazy wins you and your slowly group work for him.”  “And if I the fastest animal win you have to do what I say.” “Then it will be tomorrow at quarter past 1.”

The race day and Fazy or the Tortoise was stretching his legs and we started the race. Then Fazy took off  and Lighting was just standing there laughing at Fazy. “you stupid Tortoise you will never defeat me,” said Lighting. “Well see

No comments:

Post a Comment