Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Parakai Springs

Me and my family went out to Parakai Springs. It was a one hour drive from our house in Point England.
Once we got to the pools we looked for a space to sit. Me and Shelford took our clothes off and went straight in to the water. I was expecting the water to be cold but it was warm. Me and Shelford started to bomb and that's when my dad's jumped in with my little sister Keyana.

We all started to get board of swimming so we when on the slide with the blue broads. We went on a tiresome journey up the long stairs. Me Shelford and my dad when up to the biggest slide and my other dad went with my younger sister Keyana to the smaller slide. Once we were at the bottom my dads and my sister didn't want to go again but me and Shelford went down about seven times.

When we got tied of the slide we got something to eat once we finished we went to the hotter pools inside. Before we left the pools we spent some time in the hot pools. And when we left to go home I fell asleep in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment