Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Turbidity(clear) the water from Omaru creek


Turbidity  Testing Omaru Creek for -

I am going to find out: The turbidity of the creek


I am going to test this by: sampling the water and putting something behind the glass jar and find out how clear you it is


Resources and equipment: 2 bucket, String, 4 glass jars and paper with writing on it big to small


I predict that: The size we see through the bridge water will be 12, the culvert 9 and the control waters 9 too.


I think this because: The bridge water looks green and cloudy.


Results of my tests

Sea Water
9
Tap water
9
Omaru Creek water by culvert
9
Omaru Creek water by bridge
12


My conclusion (what I found out): The water by the culvert is has more turbidity than the bridge water



Why I think this is: Because the water coming out of the culvert is clean, I think that the catfish are
stirring the mud and rubbish up from the bottom of the creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment