Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kiwi kick

Kiwi kick
 Kiwi kick is a game something like rugby but the rules are different because in rugby you can’t be in front of the kicker and they pass different like the drop punt.People that come to a lot of schools around New Zealand and teach them how to play and they have come to our school this is the second time they have come to our school I’m not very good at it because I’m used to rugby. “The first strategy you need to know is the drop punt”Sam sead(The instructor) and straight away I started to listen a drop punt is a pass I was confused because it was a kick and Sam showed us how you do one and Sam sead lasers away from faces.

“Get a team of two and once you get a partner sit back down every one have a partner” Yes OK every one go and try it. It looked easier than it was because I couldn't kick the ball straight at my partner purr the weasel got blown. There was some thing to learn it was the hand pass that was not confusing but it wasn't what I expected.

After we learnt all the skills we had a game I was nervous because I was not very good at it but it was worth a try. I stood at the back because I wasn't good we had a close game but we lost but it was fun to learn a new sport. Sadly that was the last minis but we're going to do it again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment