Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Melted Crayon

This term our topic is Art Alive it means we are learning about art and artists. Room 13 was going to do some art. Melting crayons I thought would be colorful, but I did not know how the crayons were going to melt.

First step was to put all the crayons in order from warm to cold colours I carefully carried it on to the table to glue the crayons with the hot glue gun. As the rest of my group painted the stencil on a canvas. To make it stay together we sellotaped the crayons to the top of the canvas.

Finally we were on our last step melting the crayons with a hair dryer. I got to go first. It took awhile for them to start melting. But the only problem was that when the melted crayon goes on the sellotape it splatters the crayon everywhere. My team thought it was going to make it look funny, but our artwork actually turned out well.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment