Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Aussie Rules


Aussie rules

On Thursday room 13 played Aussie rules.  Megan and Allysa were going to be our teachers this afternoon.  We learnt to pass by hitting the ball with my fist, it was weird. It was funny because I thought we were playing with a Amercian football, but it was AFL ball. This skill taught us how to pass the ball properly.
Then we played ball Tiggy I got tagged straight away it was fun.  But I liked being the tagger because I got 7 people.  I almost tagged Lee but he jumped out of the way. He was too fast for me, but i’ll get him next time As we were doing warm ups, the wind almost blew me over. The weather was changing a lot. First it felt like Summer, and then it felt like winter.
I had fun playing on the big field.  I felt sad when we had to go back to class. It was a fun afternoon with Megan and Allysa.   

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Brandon!
    My name is Katie Carlee, and I go the school at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama in America. I am in EDM 310 with Dr. John Strange and have been assigned to comment on one of your posts. This post looked very well done! You seem to have a lot of fun playing ball at your school, and also playing tag. In America we just call them footballs, what is an AFL ball? It sounds like you had a lot of fun playing this game ball Tiggy. I have never heard of that here, but is it a lot like regular tag? This was a great post and you have done a very good job with your blog.
    Keep up the good work :)
    Katie Carlee

    ReplyDelete