Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Technology

What Technology Means To Me?

When I walk around my house and I wondered what technology was. So the next day I went to school I asked my teacher, what is technology, and she said. Well technology is what you use to cook your food with like a stove or the oven. So I named some technology we used at my house like Television, lights,Remote control,Computer,Projector, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Cars, And a wheel.

In WW1 They used guns, big ships and airplanes that shoot booms out of the sky. In Gallipoli Anzacs fought for our country, If you're wondering what Anzac means it means. It means Australia New Zealand Army Corps. Back In the 70s they did not use technology. In our days now were use technology to help make our lives easier.

Technology can be lots of things like toys that can be controlled to a wheels or button so they come in all shapes and sizes. Technology has advanced rapidly through the twentieth century.    

No comments:

Post a Comment